- Don’t eat much rice. It is not healthful at this time.
- Garlic and ginger should now only be consumed once or twice weekly and in small amounts.
- A problem with toxicity of olive oil has been observed. For now, only use olive oil sparingly, and do not cook with it.
- Do not eat Late July Purple Corn Chips. Problems with this particular brand have been observed. Eat other brands of blue corn chips instead.
- Do not bake vegetables in the oven, especially in olive oil, as this is quite hard on the liver due to toxins produced in the baking process.
- Use Hawaiian Bamboo Jade Sea Salt as your sea salt, as opposed to previously recommended real salt.
- Eat 1 tablespoon of tahini (roasted sesame seed butter) or 2 tablespoons of hummus every day, in addition to the 1-2 tablespoons of almond butter recommended daily. However, do not eat more than this recommended amount.
- Previously, monomeals were recommended. However, it is now recommended to eat a mixture of 5-9 different preferred vegetables with each meal. This will make for a colorful plate of a mixture of the following vegetables.
- white = garlic, daikon radish, white onion, white pearl onion, boiler onion, cipolline onion, white cauliflower
- red = carrots, red onions, red pearl onion
- orange = ginger root, orange cauliflower
- yellow = rutabaga, yellow onions
- green = green beans, green onions, cauliflower leaves, leeks, brussels sprouts, broccolini
- blue/indigo = red cabbage, purple cauliflower